* i went to bed at 12:30am last night but couldn't go to sleep until well after 4:30am.
* woke up at 7am to get to social security office at 9am to fix typo on my ss card name. sandy went as well to get a ss#. kelvin decided to come with us, not knowing how boring and how cold it'd be. temperature 14°F but wind chill felt like 7°F. took 8:50am 74 bus out of harvard square.
* waited only 30 minutes before number getting called, sandy got called after me
* SS agent said she can add a hyphen to my name (i thought they couldn't do that). i asked her if they were affected by the government shutdown; she said no, but they have worked in the past for no pay during previous shutdowns.
* 78 bus back to harvard square, walk home. sandy's office relocating (leaky ceiling), decide not to go in today. instead, K&S leave to visit rock climbing gym with their own gear. came home with with thai fried rice takeout.
* went to market basket for more groceries, saw the rohmers for the first time from my window
* today's production was 29.62kWh. production hasn't been this high since nov.23rd, when we made 32.11kWh.
* sandy cooking spaghetti lunch
* K&S going back to central square for dinner, happy lamb hot pot, walk via beacon street around 6:30pm, walk back home return by 10pm
* made tuna fish sandwiches for lunch
* sandy reveals her revulsion to vinegar and her dislike of celery and ginger. kelvin thinks coriander tastes like soap.