* woke up at 8:30am to make flan. made 12 for thanksgiving, 6 for godmother, and 3 extras. baked for 1 hour, added another 30 minutes, another one more 30 minutes (total 2 hours) to finally finish baking. had a glass left of flan mixture, drank it down as early season egg nog (raw eggs)
* ana woke up at 9:30am, left the house to go clean out her storage space (her final week in town)
* brad texted me this morning that he and his girlfriend leaving new york for boston (arrive in boston 3:30pm)
* dermatitis on my left palm: is it because of new usb charging cable?
* pickup at 1:30pm for chinatown supply run. ming's market parking lot packed, but the supermarket actually had very little people.
* solar shade samples arrived; best choice seems to be 5% openness
* suet feeder untouched
* attempting to repair hot water heater, went to home depot to buy new dielectric nipples, even after replacement and threading multiple times with plumber's tape, hot water outlet still leaking. called GE/rheem warranty hotline, instructed to return home heater for credit (or possibly exchange, though home depot no longer carries GE hot water heaters)
* buffalo vs. patriots rematch