* once again, not very sweaty after i finished working, so i didn't bother to take a shower.
* aawyeah finally refunded my money for the missing foam handlebar grips
* played around with the infrared filter on my wide angle lens with the canon 60D. realized there's an IR cutoff filter inside the camera, so even with the external IR filter the images come out looking B&W and not IR
* 2nd attempt at repairing broken electric kettle: using a multimeter to test the continuity, cleaning the contact points with sandpaper, finally working now
Etiam pretium imperdiet justo, eu aliquet nunc gravida vel. Proin pharetra odio ac elit vulputate dictum. Morbi aliquam, urna et volutpat faucibus, tellus nibh lacinia felis, in congue velit lorem vel arcu. Quisque in eros tempus tellus scelerisque tristique. Etiam vehicula sit amet nisl non auctor. Nulla molestie eros sit amet dui ornare, vel suscipit est consectetur. Sed dictum massa sed tellus lacinia, vitae eleifend ligula bibendum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Ut suscipit tristique nibh, sit amet sagittis nunc gravida ut. Pellentesque a eleifend erat.
* prik khing curry using garden eggplants and thai basil: other ingredients - chicken breast, baby corn, bamboo shoots, cashew nuts. father stir-fried the cubed chicken first, followed by a steam simmer of the sliced eggplants. then the curry paste and coconut milk was allowed to simmer with baby corn and bamboo shoots, adding the eggplants and slow cooking for 20+ minute until they're nearly melted before adding the chicken and basil.
Pellentesque fringilla sagittis purus vitae accumsan. Nullam nec pulvinar lectus. Praesent magna elit, pellentesque sit amet ex et, viverra ultrices velit. Vivamus pretium finibus aliquam. Sed porttitor risus nec fermentum pretium. Pellentesque viverra sed mauris non posuere. Duis sit amet consequat sem, rutrum elementum nunc. Sed a mauris blandit, interdum ligula eget, fringilla arcu. In tristique velit eget luctus sagittis. Nullam et sodales purus. Vestibulum eu gravida turpis. Phasellus vel iaculis risus. Morbi vitae turpis placerat turpis ultrices congue. Praesent lectus erat, lobortis in aliquet et, elementum vel turpis.
* dumping out my overripe kombucha invaded by fruit flies (and their maggots). originally i planned on keeping it, figured i could just brush off the maggots. that sort of shows how far i've fallen in terms of risky food eating threshold. maggots on my food? oh, no problem, it's still edible! pouring out the aged kombucha, i was still tempted to taste it so i took a sip. so sour! i ended up spitting it out.