a new chapter begins in my relationship with XL - or at the very least a new understanding. we hung out beside the bus until right before we were about to leave. onboard, i noticed XL was purposely trying to sit next to me, but there were no empty double seats so we each had to share with somebody else.
* one of the custodian ladies leave; i should've gotten a photo with her
* safety award ceremony: no need to wear safety equipment; CC7 and TCC girls sexy safety fashion show then mario bros. themed dance number.
* safety gifts: a plastic tumbler (advertised with weird rosemary tea photo), a towel, 2 boxes of cookies, a can of coke (XL ended up giving me her coke since she doesn't drink soda)
* hardly any work all day, just updated a few claims documents to the new format
* after lunch walking with XL and some other girls out of the office and back; they all seem to know about us, joking about how my green tumbler matches XL's shirt, purposely pushing us together, etc.
* late afternoon collecting some iris plants for growing indoors
* trying to stay awake: can of coke then a cup of coffee
* safety dinner at the phoenix hotel back in the new city