i went to bed late again last night, around midnight. when i get home i have about 4 hours of free time before i need to get to bed by 11:00 to clock in about 7 hours of sleep. 1:30 hour was spent chatting with my parents, my father at work, my mother at home still recuperating from her recent operation.
* sitting next to ZF on the bus - topic of discussion: fashionable colors, patriotic chinese colors, ZF's dream of owning a white jacket but realizing it's too hard to clean
* letting romeo the filipino test out my wide-angle lens
* ZK sends chishui photos, tells me she's leaving the project at the end of february, discovers the truth about her friends (G & FY)
* with LH help, booking FX hotel (2 nights) windowless room again
* team building, helping YW translate chinese menu into english
* change chinese santa location, rearrange office desktop
* invitation to go play badminton (maybe friday night)
* 15 course farewell dinner, baijiu, cute girls, karaoke - i could stay in china forever!
邓丽君 - "甜蜜蜜"