once that was finished, i switched to client R's flash project. one particular bug was driving me insane: dynamically populated multilined text fields with left justified wrapping would suddenly break and become single lined or stranger yet, double lined. the bug would alternate between english an spanish translations, and there wasn't any particular pattern, and only for one section. i paced around the house for inspiration after exhausting all possible search terms for an online solution. i finally gave up and made everything center formatted, which seemed to fix the problem.
afterwards i went back to client N stuff when they sent me newly revised graphics. there wasn't much programming, more production work, which still took more than an hour. i was finally finished with everything by 4:00. a busy week finally comes to a close.
i'll probably go to bed early tonight, got some reading to do and catching up on lost sleep.